The previous chapter of Boruto: Naruto Next Generation just aired and everyone is already waiting for the next chapter. In this article, let’s examine everything you need to know about the Boruto Chapter 69 like some information about the raw scans, English release date, and spoilers.
At the end of the previous chapter, everyone is exacted for the next chapter. Fans are getting more and more excited about the recent developments in the series. Before we get started let’s do a breakdown of what happened in the previous chapter.
First, let’s breakdown what happened in chapter 69:-
- Boruto explains the details of his resurrection to Amado, Katasuke, and Sai, according to what he learned from Momoshiki. While they understand that Momoshiki can no longer resurrect through Boruto, Amado stresses that the issue of his consciousness taking over remains.
- Katasuke points out the meds have worked so far, but Boruto claims he doesn’t need them anymore. Unable to explain himself properly, he says he feels different from before, and better able to channel Momoshiki’s power.
- Sumire, Shikamaru, Ibiki, and Naruto watch over Kawaki, still sleeping, but healed of all injuries. Shikamaru had Sumire check on Kawaki because he’s unwilling to let Amado near him before interrogating him.
- Ibiki questions the decision not to restrain Kawaki, but Shikamaru counters that between Sukunahikona and Kāma, Kawaki can escape any restraints they attempt to place on him, so all they can do is avoid antagonising him. His goal is simply to protect Naruto, so they hope he remains their ally. Naruto intends to have a long talk with Kawaki when he wakes up. Sumire notices the heavy atmosphere and asks Shikamaru about it.
Boruto Chapter 69 Release Date and Timing
English translations of Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Chapter 69 is scheduled to release on April 20, 2022, at 12:00 AM JST. The official Japanese version will come out 2 days prior to the English release on 18th April 2022. Boruto manga is published under Shueisha’s V Jump magazine, where a new issue is released every 20th day of the month.
Now as for our international audience the official English translations for the latest chapter will be available by the following date and time in the following countries below:
- Pacific Time: 9 AM
- Central Time: 11 AM
- Eastern Time: 12 noon
- British Time: 5 PM
Boruto Chapter 69 Raw Scans
- Boruto Chapter 69 Raw Status: Not Released
Raw scans for Chapter 69 of Boruto have not been released. As soon as the raw scans are available we will update the article. The scanlation process takes some time however, for a popular title like Boruto it won’t take more than a few hours.
The scans are leaked from Japan and then they are translated by translators around the world and then they are published online by them.
We will keep an eye out for them and upload the spoilers as soon as they are available. Meanwhile, for the latest updates and information check out its official subreddit at r/Boruto.
Spoilers For Boruto Chapter 69
At the time of writing, the raw scans and spoilers for Boruto Ch. 69 haven’t come out yet. Such raw scans for Boruto Manga are usually leaked 7-8 days before the chapter is officially released. So we are expecting them to be available on April 15, 2022. Once the raws are out the Boruto 69 spoilers will also start surfacing on social media platforms.
Boruto Chapter 69 is about to have two bad bitches fighting on 4/20😎 pic.twitter.com/5Xsun3Mzmf
— Meek (@ItsMeekYT) March 19, 2022
Where to Read Boruto Chapter 69 Online?
— Shonen Jump (@shonenjump) March 18, 2022
You can also download Viz’s ShonenJump App or Mangaplus’s official app on your Android and IOS smartphones. The last option available is to wait for the physical release of its volume by VIZ or your local licensor.
We insist that you read the latest chapters through official sources instead of unofficial and illegal sites if you truly wish to support its creators for their continuous hard work and efforts.
About Boruto: Naruto Next Generation Manga
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations is written by Ukyō Kodachi and Masashi Kishimoto and illustrated by Mikio Ikemoto. It was launched in the 23rd issue of Shueisha’s manga magazine Weekly Shōnen Jump on 9 May 2016.
It ran in the magazine until the 28th issue published on 10 June 2019 and was then transferred to V Jump in the September issue released on 20 July. The original series creator, Masashi Kishimoto, currently supervises the manga, which is illustrated by his former chief assistant and written by the co-writer of the Boruto: Naruto the Movie screenplay.
To keep the entire Naruto saga within a hundred volumes, Ikemoto hopes to complete the manga in fewer than 30 volumes. A spin-off manga titled Boruto: Saikyo Dash Generations is written by Kenji Taira and has been serialized in Saikyō Jump since the March 2017 issue.